Wednesday, September 20, 2017

We are all children of God 7-31-17

 "We are all children of god!" That's the new favorite phrase of our bientôt converti. He's getting baptisée on Thursday :) his name is mino.. and i love this cute man. He's like 260 pounds of teddy bear and true repentance. This guy used to be in prison for something grave but now he looks like santa clause and wants to baptise his entire family. He's currently reading in Abraham and Moses and UNDERSTANDING and he answers MY questions because apparently he used to have... visions or something. His conversion story was honestly a miracle brought by god. Remind me to tell you one day about it. 

I got to go to the temple this week also to see my first mission baptism, heitiare get endowed! Heavenly Father just loves this girl so much and me too I love her!!!!! Hahaha I'm stinking slap happy just cause the gospel is so great. Progression at its finest. 
Temple vidéos always make me laugh cause I have a really irreverent family who points out funny things 

Well I do have to say. All the descriptions I got about kings peak made me pretty darned jealous. I hope you're all planning on taking me cool places in November cause I'm really sour about all the cool things you did without me. I am SO PROUD of teesh and Nicole for holding out! Go women! You put all those scouts to shameeeeeee 

I did wanna ask how Ajs giant quiz went. How was that? 
Mom is currently at Walmart mart
Dad is curing disease and spiritual disease 
And teesh went to efy, good stuff 
Isaac I don't know anything about but I hope he's not dead 
Ian had Chad and Jeff there as well, I hope you guys didn't moon any innocent souls on the mountain. 

Glad everything is well. Thanks for your love and prayers. Stay strong see y'all next week 

No comments:

Post a Comment