I feel like you're not sending pics of the pool room on purpose so you can surprise me or something.
Aj I wanna hear about your trip more if you have time!
Nicole how much schooling do you have left before you can become a math teacher? Are you gonna be like my piano teacher who became a piano and you'll get some math equations tattooed on your arm or something? #hypothagereantheory
Ian teesh frosty how is school?
Ian when does football season end? I hope I get to catch a game or two... a ton of new missionaries came this last week and they just graduated. It's really weird for me to think you'll be in their shoes next year and maybe you'll serve in Tahiti and meet them. That'd be cool eh?
Teesh you're looking good. Hottie. What classes are you taking and are the teachers good?
Frosty I can't believe you don't like quilting parties. You know the more you make quilts the more wife points you get.
And Ryan is group messaging you now with Sheri. What a sneaky kid. He's not even sneaky though. Quite direct. But I appreciate that I guess and I love his mom still so much.
My poor friends. I'm sad for Ben who got in a car wreck.please tell him he's great and I love him
That's all thanks
Thé first photo is my posterity. Sr dumouchel (MY eldest. Canada. and her daughter Sr orme. Utah. Next sr basset from france the daughter of Sr Spencer. Utah. who is next to me. I have the biggest lineage of all the missionaries. We are the largest family still all alive. I am proud. Call me mami
Next photos are when Sr fox came to eat with us and a really rad family I love. And the parking lot where I am doing mail. Its raining really hard





No comments:
Post a Comment