Sunday, March 26, 2017

I will never have breast cancer/I don't Noah 2/20/17

 are ya ready kids???

sorry about the lame email last week. I'll try to make this one better 

we will start off on a good note- I forgot about Valentine's Day! I did not do a single thing for anyone on that day so I am so so sorry. I didn't even eat chocolate. I don't remember what I ate... all of you, I hope you can feel my amour sincere. you're all my Valentine. 


it's my daughters last week of training!!! yikes that just went by so quick. she's grown up so big and fast it's just terrifying. transfers are this week so we will see if I'll stay with her or go somewhere stupid. just kidding nowhere is stupid but I adore raiatea. wish I could just hang with sr dmunch and mami and sr jaquet and sr padbury for the rest of my life. 

actually I wanna just group up every single person I love  and put them in one accessible place that I could always talk to all of them and party and be joyful.  I guess that's what the celestial kingdom is for. :) CANT WAIT FOR DEATH lol you know I'm not serious but man when Jesus comes again we will sing and laugh and feel like a three year old at an aquarium!! no, even better! if you were into that kinda stuff when you were three... I was 

we had an interesting week with lessons. tons of our rdvs fell through so we found some new people to teach who are pretty cool. who also didn't understand much of what we were saying. we taught these three ladies about prophets while one of their sons was climbing up and down the windshield of a nearby truck, and we asked if they had any questions at the end of what we were saying. one of the ladies says, 
"ohhhh, so the rain is what purifies the earth!" (we had talked about Noah) one of the other ladies said 
"no stupid, they were talking about the Red Sea. it killed pharaoh." *shoots us a glance "am I right?" 

sometimes I get lost in my own lessons. 

Friday we had a talent show with the ward, it was so boss!! we laughed soooo hard! Président gave sr dumouchel and I permission to play "my girl" (shoutout to my pal Tdrans) so we did with our DMP and his daughter. much laughter. 

other advice: pigs are faster and meaner than you think. and kind of rabid. don't let them charge at you 

shoutout to ryleecracroft she's leaving for her mishy mish this week 
shoutout to my bro Isaac for the best letter I've ever received 
shoutout to benjals it's your birthday!! 


pics: 
-normal meal. coconut and sashimi :) mmmmm 

guys!! whoah i got some stuff in the mail this week from like octoberish :) thanks so much for sending that stuff. dad your letter was really really nice, the one about stress relief on the mission hahaha. i sang a lot of mary poppins this week in your honor. "chim chimmeney..." 

isaac your letter made me laugh so hard. man im so sorry i got your jesus statue that you were supposed to receive for your birthday. what did you end up getting for your bday anyway? and im also happy there are more privileges at school now and more drama. do you have any drama? i remember in 6th grade some people were already holding hands. EW. 

Speaking of love, happy valentines day! we didnt do anything. i forgot about it. but i love you al so so so much :) what did you all do? ian did you buy yoself a playa phone? cute sweethearts pics btw. what did you do for the date? aj and nicole i finally received your wedding invitation in the mail. i wish i wouldnt have, youre just too purty! no seriously though, i opened it and the room went hushed cause all the other missionaries just stared at it. "who IS that???" 

congrats :) 

teesh! i saw some pictures of you that mom sent me, you are so CUTE!! :) so are your friends. were you skating on the pool? i did that one time and i fell in the water. that was fun. 

i had to tell president about that time i crashed into a peach tree. he was impressed that im living 

mom sorry youre so ill. guys! have family night with mom tonight! dont leave the poor woman to watch dances with wolves all alone! dont do it

dad thanks for praying for mario. i am so pumped he is baptised and he received the aaronic priesthood yesterday. but we have a problem now where hes kind of fallen in love with me. he bought me sandals, some really fancy earrings, and a breast cancer necklace. i dont know if hes aware it symbolized breast cancer. it will protect me from harm maybe. but yep the life is uncomfortable with that one

but anyway

have some photos



No comments:

Post a Comment