Sunday, March 26, 2017

Chili like faith 2/13/17

Whoops. I Didnt really save Time for this e-mail. Also this french autocorrect is crazy and im back to an english keyboard ao there mai ne even more errors than last week!  Woohoo! 

Had an intéresting week. I think everything happened this week. All the things possible.  I went through some serious teen-age angst, a really awful cold, even more bowel issues, some minor skin infections, a thousand mosquito bites, and very painful food poisoning! I was up like all night friday night puking because i accidentally ate... Something bad. It might have been some old boiled eggs at someones house but we arent sure. It was actually kind of funnt it's fun to have weird sicknesses you have never had Bedford. 

I mean before. 

But then on saturday Mario was baptised !!!! Oh man... Coolest thing ever. N'es so faithful. Ive never seem anyone w so much chili like faith. Oh gosh i meant childlike
And it really was an are some week im so happy 

:) 

Anyway il send more ne te week cause im out of Time! And i dont have a way to send photos sorry 

No comments:

Post a Comment