what even happened these past 7 days
gosh i feel like i was just here at this computer. the
life just zips by oh my. cant get much better than this :)
the other day i just had a realization that im on a tiny
island with thousands of miles of nothing but.... OCEAN. on all sides of me!! i
got this panicky feeling inside of me. they told me that would happen hahaha
ive been here too long... but on the other hand i really dont wanna go back to
america. when paradise is your reality you should just enjoy it ;)
oh i forgot to celebrate last time that ive been out
halfway!!! yahoo! can you guys even believe that? i sure cannot. i love it here
more and more every day. its so weird also that my little fille is growing up
and we only have 4 weeks left of her training. shes such a swaggy little
missionary i can credit myself for that. #proudmom
im just kidding its really all her fault shes wonderful. i
hope i stay with her for the rest of my mission. good luck with that one
we have a baptism this saturday for Mario and holy smoley i
love this guy. perfect example of childlike faith. he just threw out all of his
marijuana and beer this week because he told us God told him to. We hadnt even
had time to teach him about that stuff yet, the word of wisdom and all
that.
the new mission changes are interesting. actually we have
had changes for like 4 weeks now (im not sure why this mission was early). but
yeah we wake up at 6 am now and sleep at 10:30 and do our planning in the
morning which is weird. not that any of you care all that much but just in
case.
funny story: our dmp is so insane. he is the one who was
recently crushed by a rock. but anyway he came to a lesson with us this week
and i was there saying something super duper intensely spiritual when out of
the corner of my eye i see him leave the room of the chapel. i kept sort of
watching him, wondering what the heck he was doing, when he broke into a run
towards this group of birds. his run turned into a very epic and stupid looking
ninja kick and the birds scattered everywhere. when he landed he landed a
little weird so he had to catch himself weirdly too and it just looked so
funny, the whole situation, that still in the middle of my important sentence i
busted up and couldnt stop. i kept trying to continue the lesson but i couldnt
get a hold of myself.
its my moms fault she cant stop laughing about stupid things
also
sorry chickadees I don't have much more time but thanks for all the updates. poor poor Utah. the frozen wasteland. snow is a strange creature
another strange creature is a mosquito. the past week I have
woken up with more bug bites than I thought were real and an annoying buzzing
in my ear. yesterday morning a bug bit my upper lip and I had a nice lil kisser
there for the morning hahahaha
don't know why they decided to go insane all of a sudden. I
just hope I don't get lice like the other sisters in our house did
#prayforme
speaking of praying dad asked for people i want you to pray
for. that's very kind :) I don't have time to talk about all of them but
Samantha, anselme, Jason, Alfred, Mario, Hoiana, tehaunui,
Pierre, Rameta, June, rachelle, ruta, kobo, Joelle, Angelique, and
tom.
there a nice list of some souls in need :)
anyway I think both the "daughter" activities and
the "son" activities sounded really fun. I know you're all just
jealous of the Tahitian activities so that's why you send me lame things you do
with your lives. peasants. ;) I'm really proud of ma and pa gogan also!!!
when's trek? y'all are guna spit somethin right nice into them spirits of
the yunguns.
I heard the new Petes dragon is good? except there's no
candle on the water. I've been singing that all week.
there's an elder Meyers here in my district from blanding.
:) he's super funny. we talk about the briar patch a lot :) hahaha yay
blanding! Gma and gpa pincock how is the ward missionary work going?
you're really really amazing ware missionaries. we don't actually have any of
those in our ward because they all went inactive before I got here. so if you
ever get discouraged, know you're magnifying your callings a whole lot.
:)
you're all in my heart and prayers!!!! UA HERE VAU IA
OUTOU
have a happy week everyone don't freeze off your tails
No comments:
Post a Comment