From Dad:
Yesterday I had an emergency I’ve never seen before- called
“Bread Dough Poisoning”- a dog ate about 2/3 of a loaf of bread
dough. It continues rising inside the dog and produces alcohol as a by
product so the dog gets bloated and drunk. And I observed something not
mentioned in the books, when it comes out the back end it actually comes out
slightly baked (since the inside of a dog is about 102 degrees) and this dog
left a little pile on the clinic floor last night that smelled for all the
world like baking bread…
From AJ:
So I just got done reading dads email to you. This
morning I was at the clinic at like 6am and there was a pancake sitting on the
ground. I sat there and stared at it forever wondering why in the heck someone
would leave a pancake there. When I touched it I decided that it definitely was
not a pancake, the outside just had the same look and texture. I have been
confused about it all day and it finally makes sense now. Dad really needs to
get better at cleaning up after himself. I am tired but I made it through
another midterm week. Now I just get to enjoy thanksgiving break and get ready
for finals. Almost through another semester! Nicole says hi. Hows life? Id send
pics but I dont have any.
From Audrey:
emails this week: winners. all
i can say is thank you
hahahaha but seriously i hope
you tell that story to everyone. does aaron know what happened? i bet he will
make pancakes for thanksgiving and tell evryone they came fresh from the
clinic. too bad youre not eating durrant side this thanksgiving.
but have fun in blanding! say
hi to everyone for meeeeeeeee send my love. i had a dream that curtis came to
tahiti and i got so excited! he was just vacationing here all alone hahaha. i
havent seen that kid for so long. also kellis hair is so SHORT! whatttt
and i wanna see these wedding
pcs dang it yall are hape (that means youre messed up)
mom i just laughed and laughed at your email. your long
story of the conquerer of the mouse. im so proud of you and your action plans
with the stinky swiss cheese, keep progressing in life mom! and dont buy new
dresses apparently. shudder. ew thats gross
and i laughed really hard also because sr jamess mom sent
her this big long list of edifying quotes from the womens session and how these
are the most wise and wonderful women in the world. im pretty sure "we are
you and you are us" or whatever mea was on there too hahaha. women are so
funny in the church.
No comments:
Post a Comment