| one happy girl! |
When it did come, Audrey called and invited all to come at 7 and she would read it for them. She wanted the initial opening to be just our family. We were able to get everyone home at 2:30 that day and we opened it around the kitchen table. Only Audrey and I cried. But that's a given. I am so excited for her. The second she said 'Tahiti' it was as if !!!!.......Of course Tahiti! Audrey is made for that place. There was such a confirmation of this call is just for Audrey. Audrey has said many times since, "How did the Lord know me so well?" or, "wow, I just feel so blessed!"
After, we were all too excited to get back to real life,--AJ sluffed classes and his lab got canceled (another blessing), Mario was off anyway, Audrey refused to do homework and she was able to get someone to work for her. We let her choose the place and we all went to Kabuki's to eat. That's one place we can all get really excited about. We came home just in time to greet a house full of people who love Audrey and the rest of the evening there was a lot of love, support, and excitement for her.
| Tirzah just returned from her mission. She and Audrey have always been close |
Teesh had a lot of support that night as well. I went down to Teesh's room that night and she was writing in her journal about how much she would miss Audrey. I told her that she and I would be the only girls for awhile and we cried together about the thought of that.
| I love these pics that the kids put on instagram |
No comments:
Post a Comment