Friday, August 19, 2016

2222222 years 6/17/2016


Hey homies who live in my home. I don't have a ton of time today. I actually have none time and I feel like a crazy woman who's eyes are only open because my body is constantly moving and I need to not bump into things and die. 



This week WAS SO FAST. I don't even know where the time goes and I kind of get overwhelmed because one thing moves onto the next so quickly, but I am not even out of the mtc yet and I hear the field does that x 65. 



Needless to say, I have a lot of worries. We are meeting at the travel office monday morning at 7:20 a.m with a few hour layover in L.A and then we will get to Tahiti at around 10:00 monday night. so not bad at all! :) pretty lucky. 



this is weird. 



every night I go to bed and I am so so so excited!!!! I can't even sleep. but then every day I wake up and have some anxiety that sort of lasts a long time throughout the day with a lot of worries about the language... cause these are my last few days where I will not be the minority in a language. I've never been anywhere where I couldn't communicate and so that terrifies me. 



but also, I know I can do a few things: 



1. I can love people a lot

2. I can pray 

3. I can try my very best



SO IT WILL BE OKAY!!!



But yeah, I need a favor. can somebody please try to put like a couple hundred dollars into my account?? I almost have enough but after like 29 tries at the atm I couldn't get enough money and I think it's because of insufficient funds. I can't see my account. but I need a bike and I need to survive lol so help please



DAD HAPPY BIRTHDAY i LOVE YOU SO SO SOS SO MUCH your letter will get there soon to our house but you can't see it for a while. 



MOM AND DAD HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 2222222 YEars 



DAD HAPPY FATHERS DAY I LOVE YOU AGAIN SO MUCH



Ian please spill. did you kiss someone spesh?



aj spill did you finally kiss someone too? 



theo, I know you are guilty also. 



I wish i had time to respond to everyone but just know for now that someday you will know everything maybe. you all keep me going. :) my life is the best right now and I love it. I'm so grateful for this opportunity. 


have fun on the cruise!!!! i adore all of you! here's my flight plans so yeah I'll call someone between 1:15 and 4:40 if I'm not converting the entire airport. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment