Thursday, November 17, 2016

The attack of mister crabs 10/10/16


malheuresement 



i dont have time today to write too much but here are some big points! 



aside from eating chinise food everyday with my hong kongian companion, i ate a lot of fish meat and unhealthy things! woot today we went to mcdonalds!! 



i opened the door to my bedroom one day this week and there was a giant crab and i think i almost pooped my pants



we have two baptisms coming up and its thanks to the book of mormon and the priesthood. 



jesus is real. 

we can live with our families forever. 

its important to follow the prophet



amen. bye everyone




i really dont have any time right now again. its because tahitians are insane and we dont have keys to the church. 



heres some photos. 



I GOT YOUR PACKAGE I LOVE YOU ALL AND I LAUGHED MY BUM OFF hahahaha thanks so much everyone. 



geez i have so much to say but i really cant



sorry 



these photos wont attach either

No comments:

Post a Comment